Loma Linda University Department of Radiation Medicine is pleased to announce the opening of a new location at the Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta Professional Office Building. Radiation therapy patients now have access to the world-class care that LLUMC provides right in their community.
The state-of-the-art equipment available to our specialists includes:
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- CT Scanning and Simulation
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Respiratory Gating
It is our goal to make the referral process as seamless as possible and we will keep you informed of your patient's progress through whichever method of communication you prefer.
Professional Office Building (next to the hospital)
28078 Baxter Road, Suite 130 (first floor)
Murrieta, CA 92563.
MAP/DIRECTIONS: click here