The Rehabilitation Therapy services at Loma Linda University Medical Center-Murrieta provide a variety of programs to help restore our patients to their maximum function. Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech and language pathology will all be available to provide the complete continuum of care from inpatient care within the hospital to outpatient care in our new Professional Office Building. Many of our staff have advanced degrees such as Masters and Doctorates in their area of specialty.
The new outpatient rehabilitation therapy suite at the Professional Office Building in Murrieta will feature a rehabilitation gym with over 3,600square feet of space. This state-of-the-art treatment area will include a general work out or treatment area, 4 private treatment rooms and a therapeutic pool.
Services we offer include:
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation- This program offers individualized treatment and/or maintenance programs for patients with musculoskeletal dysfunction, which may include: fractures, joint replacement, as well as, soft-tissue, lower back, work related, and sports related injuries. Our services include strengthening and mobility training in the use of adaptive equipment, and help going back home and into the community.
- Sports Rehabilitation- Our sports rehabilitation program is geared towards patients who are 12 years of age or old. These active patients have experienced a sports-related injury. The purpose of rehabilitating these patients is to help get them back into the game.
- Back Injury Prevention/ Rehabilitation- This program is appropriate for commercial employers who want to teach their staff members lifting techniques, posture and how to maintain good ergonomic arrangements to improve overall back health. Here we focus on adult patients who have experienced a back-related injury or dysfunction to include surgical patients. We help strengthen, stabilize and return the patient to active participation in their prior activities.
- Neurologic Rehabilitation- provides specialized care of patients with stroke, spinal cord injury, head injuries and other neurological disabling diagnosis. Through a careful, comprehensive assessment, a tailor-made therapeutic program is developed for each patient.
To start a physical therapy program at Loma Linda University Medical Center-Murrieta are, patients should follow the steps below:
- Fax your physician prescription to our office at (951) 290-6994 or personally bring in to our referral office.
- Once therapy services have been authorized by your third party payor, our scheduling staff will call you to set up an appointment for therapy.
- Please come one-half hour early to your first appointment to fill out any needed paperwork for our business office.
Please keep in mind that ongoing therapy approval is dependent upon the functional progress you make at each visit and is not based upon the number of visits that may have been authorized by the insurer or physician.
Hours of Operation and Contact Information
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 am- 5:30 pm/ Friday: 8:00am- 5:00pm
For more information or to schedule an appointment,
Phone (951) 290-6550
Fax (951) 290-6994
Professional Office Building
28078 Baxter Road
First Floor, Suite 120
Murrieta, CA 92563